Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Lucky Day!

11-11-11 turned out to be an amazing day for me.

amy-atlas-150-x-150First, the beyond talented Amy Atlas, queen of the dessert table, posted another party of mine on her blog, Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas, this afternoon.  When she posted my Thriller party a few weeks ago, I thought it was a once in a life time opportunity for me.  I was completely shocked and beyond honored when she told me she was posting another party of mine. Check out my feature here.



Then, after months (yes months) of waiting and checking, I finally got my first member of Bloom.  Yippee.  Thank you, Kirsten.  I hope I don't disappoint you.

And finally, I spent a rainless evening hosting 36 of my dearest friends.  Friends who help raise my kids, inspire my creativity and make me laugh each day. The party turned out to be everything I hoped for and planned.

So, 11-11-11 was a fabulous day for me and at 1:05, five minutes after my last 4 guest left, it poured rain!

More Chili Under the Oaks pictures this week
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment