Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Parties in Bloom: New Year's Eve Party

Our newest Person in Bloom, Dannyelle from Life Is A Party, used our party flags at her beautiful New Year's Eve Party.  I love how she added the jewel accent to the flags and her predominately silver color scheme color.  The mercury glass candle sticks and the mirrored balls all add the perfect sparkle to the New Year's celebration and the clocks in the entryway are so clever.  And of course, I LOVE the feather wreath!  Great party, Dannyelle!




By the way, silver is quickly becoming my second favorite color (after pink, of course).  I used it at my New Year's Eve Party and in my new line of Valentine's and birthday printables which I will share with you on Friday.  It photographs so well, can be used with so many other colors and add just the right amount of class and pizzazz to your party.  Try it out!

XO

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my party, and your printables were awesome as you can see. Happy New Year!
    Dannyelle @ www.lifeisaparty.ca

    ReplyDelete