Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty Perfect

Hello-
Please remember to vote for me on the circle of moms best party blog contest.  Just click here.  No logging in or registering just one thumbs up click.  You can vote once a day.   I REALLY appreciate it. XO




I found two great parties featured on the web last week that I am excited to share with you.

Pink Baby Shower Safari on HWTM
This is a great take on a typical boys theme.  I just love the pinks and grays with the warm rustic elements and the graphic print of the table cloth mixed with the burlap.  Isn't the jeweled globe amazing? It would be pretty perfect in a girls bedroom?



Butterflies and Flowers on Amy Atlas
I have to admit it.  I am the biggest pushover for pretty parties.  This sweet little party is just perfectly pretty- reminding us that parties don't have to be grand to be memorable.



Hop on over to each site for more details.  More Memorial Day inspiration tomorrow!
XO,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Just voted! You're the dark horse in 8th place already!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete