Monday, May 28, 2012

Pretty Perfect

Please remember to vote for me on the circle of moms best party blog contest. Just click here. No logging in or registering- just one thumbs up click. YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY. I REALLY appreciate it!





I always get really excited when I see a great party for boys because, quiet honestly, you don't see many "great" ones.  This one really caught my interest.

Moustaches and Mozzarella on Amy Atlas

I love the original theme and since I just finished my strikes and 'staches party, it's fun to see the moustache theme paired with another idea.  So well done- perfectly detailed.


This is a good reminder that you can make a theme out of anything.  Pick something the birthday girl or boy loves and go with it!

XO,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. love this - we have family pizza making night each Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. this party is too cute!!!
    I Love it!!!!
    Perfect Details!

    ReplyDelete