Friday, May 25, 2012

What Bloomed This Spring

Please remember to vote for me on the circle of moms best party blog contest. Just click here. No logging in or registering just one thumbs up click. YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY. I REALLY appreciate it!


Sigh!  I have finally wrapped up all of my spring party projects.  I told you last week that I was as busy as a bee and I wasn't kidding.  The past few months, I have been working on 3 new party themes for birthday's of children whom I absolutely adore (including my not so little Luke).  On two of the projects, I got to work with my dear friends who had incredible vision for the parties they were hosting.   All the party photos have been submitted to a slightly bigger ;) party blog- yes bigger than mine- and I am so happy to say that they will be featured there in the weeks ahead.  I am very excited to share the themes and invites which are now available in my Etsy store.

Strikes and 'Staches Party-
My son, Luke insisted on having an all boy bowling party. What better way to highlight the manliness of the day than incorporating a mustache theme into the party!  The little man theme is one of my favorite boy parties and it works great by itself for a shower or any age birthday which is why the invite is available with or without the bowling twist.

 


Love Bug
This party was AH-mazing- so pretty and proper for the sweetest, most feminine, little girl.  There is an endless amount of garden and bugs ideas that would work for this adorable theme.



Baby Bee-
I have seen lots of bee parties but none quite like this!  Totally stunning.  This party was totally modern and classy without  "bee"ing to cutesy or babyish.  LOVED it!


Finally, a sweet follower requested my apple of our eye invites in red and turquoise blue for a party she is hosting this summer (great all american idea).  I absolutely loved the results, so the entire apple of my eye line is available in red/turquoise or the original green/hot pink.  Thanks Jennifer!


I can't wait for you to see the parties for these themes.  I honestly can't choose a favorite.  Banners, cupcake toppers, labels, thank you tags, juice box cover and more are available for each of these theme in my Etsy store.  Email me if you don't see what you want.

A little break with family and friend this weekend, then on to serious party planning for the summer months.  So excited already- 6 parties ahead.  Have a fabulous holiday weekend, my friends, and I really mean that!  Thanks for voting and your support.  Leave a comment below letting me know your favorite new theme!

XO,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment