Thursday, June 7, 2012

THANK YOU!



No- I'm not asking you to vote again:) Thankfully the top 25 Party Blogs Contest has ended and I am happy to share that Bloom came in 1st place.  THANK YOU so much for each and every vote and for putting up with my voting pleas over the last few weeks.  I really appreciate and am moved by your support.  A extra special thanks to my "get out the vote" committee- Annie, Tracy, Thomas, Linda, Soraya, Dorey and Jen.  Could not have done it without you!  THANKS for making this your cause.  XO, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I voted for you daily and know it was a close race. Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I voted for you daily and know it was a close race. Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenny! Well deserved!
    Colleen@firehock.com

    ReplyDelete