Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Parties in Bloom

I am excited to share a party this week done by Lauren, a Bloom reader. Lauren contacted me early last summer about doing printables for a preppy strawberry party for her daughter's first birthday.  I thought it was such an adorable idea and was happy to help.  A pink and green color scheme is one of my favorites.















She did such a great job.  I love how she added all the monogram touches! A very sweet party for a very sweet baby girl!  The complete set of strawberry printables are now available in my etsy store.

This Under The Sea Party was styled by Kate for her son, Parker's first birthday.  I am amazed by the beautiful decorations Kate crafted and by all the thought that went into the super fun games. A true labor of love.







The kids had to search for fish in this balloon filled room.  So much fun!








Kate did such a good job of keeping the colors crisp and bright.  It's the perfect way to create a cheerful, happy atmosphere.

Do you have a party you would like to share?  Send them to bloomonline@sbcglobal.net.

XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment