I'm sure you knew this was coming. Our final party popcorn of the year (and probably ever) is turkey treats. This recipe has Bugles added for mini cornucopias and mini toffee pieces. I worked with ingredients in a dark brown and gold color scheme to match our Thanksgiving printables. Yummy yummy for the season.
1 (11 ounce ) bag white chocolate chips or melting candies
¼ cup chocolate jimmies
¼ cup gold sugar
1 cup Heath's toffee pieces
3.3 ounce bag white pop corn
1 cup fall M&M's
1. In the microwave, pop your popcorn according to manufacturer’s directions. Spread the popcorn and Bugles on a cookie sheet.
2. Melt your white chocolate in the microwave stirring every 20 seconds until smooth.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and mix well.
4. Sprinkle with the chocolate jimmies and gold sugar sprinkles- Once you do this do not mix the popcorn otherwise you will coat the sprinkles and they wont be rainbow anymore.
5. Once the chocolate has set (this may take an hour or longer) add in your M&M's. Serve in a big bowl or make into individual snacks.
The tags come in three sizes to meet your giving needs and are yours for free if you,
1. Are a member of Bloom- right sidebar or follow by RSS
2. Leave a comment with your email so that I can send you the file.