Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best of 2102 Link Party

Hello my friends.  Hope you had a great Christmas.  Mine was incredible but exhausting.  Glad to see you all had lots of creativity linked up.  For this weeks link party, please share your favorite post from 2012!  Your best idea!  Last week's most viewed and favorite links were...
Boxwood Wreath Holiday Pillow by Don't Disturb This Groove- LOVE!
Use your photos from Christmas to create ornaments for next year

Congratulations Ladies! Make sure to grab a button and hyperlink back to this post.

Ready?  PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE BLOG POST FROM 2012.

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!

PLEASE VISIT 2 OTHER LINKS SO I KNOW WHAT INTERESTS YOU!

 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.

XO,
Jenny

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Jenny. I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fof hosting! Have a great week.

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party Jenny
    I wish you a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Jenny- My favorite post is a photo session of our grandchildren... The cutest, smartest, sweetest children EVER! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, this is my first visit and link up to your blog. Glad to be here and look forward to more. Thanks for hosting, and have a great day!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a Very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Dipped Joe-Joe's! They were so delicious! Everyone loved them in their Christmas goodie bags! I'll be adding your button to the post.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy a happy New Year Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! I linked back to your party as well. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting.
    Happy New Year.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article is very well written. it's a good substance Hope you will post more. GiliSoft Video Editor Pro 15 Crack

    ReplyDelete