Friday, December 7, 2012

New Year's Eve Party by Bloom


Happy Friday! I thought we would take a break from Christmas projects (today only) and look at the New Year's Eve Party I did last year.  I loved working with this color combination.  It was clean, modern, and easy to find things that worked.  White is absolutely one of my favorite color (then black, silver and pink).  A champagne bar with lots of mix ins welcomed my guests.  It was a fun way to toast the New Year.
 


The complete New Year's Eve Printable Party Kit is in my shop.  Do you already have New Year's Eve plans?  It's just over 3 weeks away.  Seems like a lot has to get done between now and then.
XO,
Jenny

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love it. =) For some reason, I just love anything with white desserts. Great job!
    Angie from www.marigoldmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I love everything about it!! I've never seen such a beautiful party for New Years!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! milk chocolates are really amazing, just loved their sigh, and their packing in the transparent bottle give them a unique look, really good to gift your dear ones on this new year!!!


    pearl district condos for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean, crisp colors and patterns! 'Refined revelry' you could call it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, you're inspiring me to start thinking about New Year's Eve. Love the colour combo too.
    Dannyelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so lovely and elegant!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing. I love everything.
    Steph
    swtboutique.com

    ReplyDelete