Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Link Party!

Welcome to our first link party of 2013.  I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  I am so excited to share that my new nephew was born today!  I'll be sharing his baby shower with you on Friday.  Last week's most viewed and favorite links were...


Congratulations Ladies! Grab a button


and if anyone else wants to grab one of you new buttons, please feel free.  Ready? This is your chance to share something YOU'VE created on my blog.  I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, recipes and favors. Really, I would love to see anything pretty.

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!

PLEASE VISIT 2 OTHER LINKS SO I KNOW WHAT INTERESTS YOU!

 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.




XO, Jenny

24 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Army Men Valentines! Happy new year Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation and for hosting. Happy New Year!


    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted the button on my blog but it didn't work ... you can drop by and see what it looks like. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a great 2013!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful 2013 Jenny - and thanks so much for hosting a great party every week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will dig up something to link up! Happy 2013 and thank you for hosting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting and thank you for the feature! Very exciting way to start the new year!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, Jenny! Great features! Being in Arkansas Razorback country, I LOVE that cute pig cake! I'll have to attempt that in Razorback Red! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    I'm hosting The Great Blog Train Blog Hop. If you have time, I'd love for you to 'Hop On Board'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jenny. Thanks for the invite and for hosting! Hope you are having a wonderful start to 2013!!

    Hugs,
    Nif

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party! Wishing you all the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Happy New Year!


    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Wishing yo all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the newest little one in your family! How very exciting and what a great start to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! I linked up a project that I did for a Christmas gift and an awesome party appetizer! Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy
    crazylou

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats with the new little nephew! How exciting.
    thanks for a fun party and have a very happy new year...

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year! Love the pink pig cake. Cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A new year,a new party, and new inspiration! So many ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete