Friday, March 1, 2013

Lucky Luncheon and I Heart Nap Time


Hi All! 
I am so excited to share a Lucky for Friendship Party that I did for a sweet friend and neighbor.  This is a great theme that combines combines the holiday of the moment with special feelings toward friendship.  Lucky for Friendship works for a birthday party or no reason at all party (my favorite).   I have put together a great set of printables and ideas on how to use them on for I HEART NAP TIME TODAY!  I feel so LUCKY to be posting there! Please pop over (click here) and take a look.  I am sharing some free printables too!

Think about doing a gathering for your friends? 
The invitation can be found here as well as a lunch party kit here


Can't wait for the weekend.  It's opening Day for Little League in my town which means lots of time with friends over the next several weeks and getting to watch my little ones get their game on!
XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment