Monday, December 26, 2011

Make It Monday- New Year's Toppers

Hope you all had a fabulous day yesterday.  Are you ready for the next celebration? 



                        
                                
                                    

These silver and charcoal flags are the perfect accent to any New Year's celebrations.  These flags can be made into toppers for cakes or cupcakes, stir sticks for drink or wrapped around straws.  I attached an adhesive glitter shape by Recollections to the top of each stick to add an extra bit of pizazz.  Better yet, the flags are free.  I will be happy to send you a pdf file of the flags if you do the following:

1. Sign up to follow Bloom Designs on Pinterest or follow my blog by becoming  a Person in Bloom.
2. Post a comment below telling me which you signed up for and with your email address so I can send it to you.


Looking for more decorations?  The matching banner and labels, shown below, are available in my etsy store for just $5.00.  




XO

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower and would love to use these at my new year's eve party. Please send me the file.
    dannyellenicolle@yahoo.com

    thanks so much,
    Dannyelle @ www.lifeisaparty.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I follow your blog. :) My email is vaughn.megan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following you in Pinterest. Could you email me the printables at c.burke09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you on Pinterest. Could you please email the printables at brandy.norman@att.net?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete