Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All About A Bloom- Link Party #3

Thanks to everyone who participated in my party link party last week! It's getting a bit better.  A friend of mine asked me what a link party was.  It's your chance to share something YOU created from your blog on my blog.  Next week, I will highlight some of my favorite links.  Ready to share your party inspiration?

I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, and crafts. Really, I would love to see anything pretty. 

A few rules:

1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)

2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.

3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog.

4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.

A HUGE thanks to my friend, Kristyn at Lil Luna for listing me on her link parties. 
Come back next Thursday for another link party and I will highlight some of my favorite links.
Ready to bloom?



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invite!!! I'm following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite! I hope you're having a Great day! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should create a party button! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas, That ester cake is so adorable I'd make it even though I don't like peeps.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting again this week! Love your party. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower and a first time linker...excited to follow along your blog. You have some great ideas and projects!

    Eva @ Bellabini

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured your bunny banner on my site today! It is so so adorable!

    Best,
    Heather
    @ www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete