Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Halloween Party?

Thinking of having a Halloween Party?

I just love the Thriller Halloween Party that I hosted for my daughter last year.  The theme and decor would work well for guests of any age and what better entertainment than tunes by the King of Pop?

Here are a few photos from the event in case you missed it (and since I only had a hand few of readers last year, I'm guessing you may have).























The complete line of printables, including invittaiton, banners, labels and craft signs are available here.
XO,
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. hi jenny,

    u throw fabulous parties! so glad i came across ur website.

    any ideas on what to do for first communion parties? i know i'm early but i'll need the time to plan.

    thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the best party I have EVER seen! I am so excited to be your newest follower! Stop by my blog and lets be friends :).First time here it is VERY nice to meet you!!
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there no end to your creativity?! So cute!

    PS- word verification makes it really hard to comment, you can change the settings and remove it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this party Jenny! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..... that is amazing!!! So many many many good ideas!
    Thanks for your post.

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable party! I love that you made it suitable for a girl. I do love Michael Jackson music. And the "Boofet" sign is so clever.

    -Lauren
    www.allgrownupparties.blogspot.com
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete