Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Parties in Bloom

Late summer was a busy time for Bloom.  I worked on several new party designs which I just added to my shop.  I will be sharing the parties themselves over the next few months but I wanted to share the printables to get you excited.  I think all of these theme are very fresh and fun. Consider using one for your next party.  All of the invitations and other printable including labels, banners, flags, juice box wrappers and more are in my store.  I have also started formatting designs for the back of your invitations which I'm really excited to offer.  

Monogram Party- I am so excited to be helping with this party for a sweet friend's birthday!  I LOVE the bold patterns and color scheme. This invitation would also work great for a baby shower, house warming, BBQ, graduation, you name it!


Military Party- My Friend Lauren was the mastermind behind this theme.  You will be "blown Away" by her creative ideas for this party!



 You Are My Sunshine- This theme is so dear to me.  It was the perfect sentiment for my daughter's birthday.  The design works well for all ages.



Ombre Party- Done for one of my daughter's BFFs, this is such a great theme for older girls.  Available in any color.

Thanks for browsing!
Make sure to enter the giveaway from last Friday.
XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment