Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Glow Sticks for Valentines Day


My kids love glow sticks and I love that they come in the dollar bins at Target and Michaels.  The containers they come in though are less than pretty especially if you want to give them as a gift.  Repackage the glow sticks in these cute gum ball tubes or plastic pretzel bags and you have an adorable Valentine's treat. Just be careful not to "crack" the sticks when you are repackaging or they will begin to glow.




Tubes available here and tag available here.
XO,
Jenny

13 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I was wanting to do something with glowsticks...thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!!! The link for the tubes works, but the link for tags does not. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it again and it worked. Maybe Scribd was down for a bit?

      Delete
  3. I can't get it to work with either, it says to change it from a private link to a public one. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY! This is a great idea, but I, too wasn't able to get the tags!:-( Here is the message, I saw ...
    "You will not be able to read it unless the owner changes it to public on their "My Documents" page, or sends you a direct link."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHANGED IT- Sorry for all the fuss. It is a public document now.

      Delete
    2. Has it been permanently deleted?

      Delete
  5. hi i found for my girlfriend 3d face, i like it it cute, i maid it with my face, i think she will like that, you can try it too, maybe you will like that. http://www.3dfacetoy.com ................i think its good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Any way to fit in glow sticks is a good idea! I would love for you to come link up at my link party going on right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete