Tuesday, January 1, 2013

To a New Year in Bloom


Happy 2013!  Can't wait to spend another year in Bloom with you.  I have lots of fun announcements coming soon and 4 new parties to share in the month of January!  Don't stop celebrating just yet.

Some of my professional goals for the new year:

-respond to all of your comments
-better grammar and punctuation- drives my husband crazy but lots of my post are done well after midnight if that's any excuse
- to learn how to send you a pdf file that you can personalize
-to think about getting Photoshop.  I'm sure it would make my life easier but I honestly haven't had the time to learn about it
- read a book about basic blogging:) . A bit late yes, but again, time.

Also, I am very excited to be up grading to Wordpress in February. Hopefully my blog will be more user friendly.

XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment