Monday, March 4, 2013

Free Bunny Bait Tags



Finally!  I have received sooooo many request for these bunny bait tags.  Thanks everyone for all of your sweet words.  I'm afraid that I may have missed some of your requests.  I thought it was easiest to repost this recipe with the tags so that you can download.  Easter is early this year.  Get hopping!

Supplies: Rice Chex, pretzel sticks, white melting candies, spring sprinkles, white pop corn and M&M's
Spread 2 cups pretzel stick, 2 cups Rice Chex and 1 bag white popcorn on cookie sheet.

 Pour melted white melting candies over mixture and stir to coat.  Then sprinkle on your spring sprinkles.  Do not mix after sprinkling or you will coat the sprinkles.
Once the mix is set, add M&M's and then package for neighbors, for a party or in individual treat bags.
To download the tags, 
right click on the photo, 
click on save image as 
and save to your computer
open and print
XO
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I remember you sharing it last year with me and it was a huge hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOO CUTE!! I love this idea! Pinning and can't wait to make with my boys!

    Hugs,
    Jen @ Yummy. Healthy. Easy.

    ReplyDelete