Saturday, December 31, 2011

Parties in Bloom: Holiday Party

I thought I'd use my last post of the year to share another party from my friend, Lauren, who has really been a huge support and source of encouragement this year.  Lauren used many of the same elements in this party that she did in her red and green holiday party shown here but in a more formal, sophisticated color scheme of black and silver.  I love how she used martini glasses for candy containers and the candy apples add just the perfect amount of color to the table.  Take away the snowflakes and tree and this would also be great for a New Years party. 







So, goodbye 2011.  I'll miss you.  What started off as a difficult year turned incredible.  It really surpassed anything I could have hoped for or dared to imagine.  25 followers, 3,100 page views, post around the web..... I am so excited for the possibilities in 2012 and can't wait to see what blooms!
Have a safe and happy New Year!
XO

2 comments: