Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Inspiration- Touchdown Time


Harriet, a sweet reader, sent me an email asking for some game day ideas.  To be honest, since we always attend a party a friend's house each Super Bowl, I hadn't even thought about it. If I were doing a party, this is a game day I would LOVE to host.  Since both teams are red, white, and blue, you must go with the good old American theme.  For long parties like this, I like to have food that keeps well and that people can grab as they come and go.  Chili bar would work perfectly- chili, hot dogs wrapped in foil, baked potatoes if you like and all the fixing- cheese, jalapenos, bacon bits, sour cream and onions. Print the party circles above on full sheet sticker paper and put them on hot dog foil or glue them to sticks for cupcake topper.  How else can you use them?  Let me know.  Hang this TOUCHDOWN banner and you're all set. I am happy to send you the party circles and banner if you do the following:

1.  Follow Bloom Designs on Pinterest or follow my blog as a Person in Bloom.
2. Post a comment with your email address or send me an email with your email address so I can send it to you.


Remember my Chili Under the Oaks Party.  It would be a great Super Bowl party.

For the dessert table, stick to most red and white with blue accents.  Its hard to find food that's dark blue. The red and white will give you a cleaner look.  Dessert table inspirations from around the web-





REMEMBER TO SIGN UP FOR THE AMY ATLAS BOOK GIVE AWAY!
XO




2 comments:

  1. I'm a follower on Pinterest along with Google reader so I was very excited when I saw this post. I'm a Patriots fan (it's real hard not to when you're from Boston)and the "Go Patriots" party circles would look adorable in the mini football cupcakes I'm making for Sunday. Love them!


    Jaclyn
    livn.n.lovn.life@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a pinterest follower as well as google reader. I would love for you to send me the party circles and banner for the party we are having on Sunday. So cute!

    Danika
    danih2215@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete