Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday- What's in Bloom?


Happy Friday everyone. Isn't this cake amazing?!?!  Do you recognize it?  A few weeks back, Fairly Odd Mother from Once Upon a Pedestal emailed me to see if she could use my I Love You Alphabet as inspiration for a cake she was making.  I was honored of course and asked her to send me a photo.  I was just absolutely stunned when I saw this creation.  She is clearly a VERY talented artist.  I read her blog for a bit (she was a finalist in the Martha Stewart's Cutest Cupcake Challenge all the way back in 2008!) and love her philosophy: work at what you love.  I find myself forgetting that a bit lately. So Fairly Odd Mother's photo came on a much needed day!  (Thanks for that!)  Make sure you check out her blog.  She made teacups out of ice cream cones.  Simply stunning!  In her post, Fairly Odd Mother mentions my gumballs.


Don't these gumball tubes just look happy?  I have spent the last few days shipping out order, after order, after order of gumball tubes- empty and filled.  When I first posted the Blow Me A Kiss -Make It Monday, I had no intention of selling these in anyway.  However I've had such an overwhelmingly  positive response to the idea and I've received so many inquiries about the tubes, I figured I might as well!  Now, you can find these gumball tubes and a bunch of other party supplies on my Etsy Store.  A party in one place: invitations, decorations, supplies, and favors. Honestly, I love having the supplies at my house- like a kid in a candy shop:)





Pop over to Etsy and take a look.  I've also added quite a bit of new printable that I'll share soon.




AND FINALLY, thanks again to Jillian and Catch My Party for choosing my S.W.A.K Party as Party of the Day yesterday, Ground Hog's Day, and today!  I just popped over for my daily inspiration and was so surprised and happy to see my Trim A Tree Party rotating.  SO HONORED!  Thank you Jillian for the kind words.


Have a great weekend! Going to bed happy...
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment