Please take a quick second to vote for BLOOM as best party blog! Just click here. Then click the thumbs up by BLOOM. THANK YOU! It's very close. You can vote each day until Thursday, June 7th. XO, Jenny
Angel Food Cake- Mine is store bought
Fresh Mixed Berries- lightly sprinkled with sugar (optional). Let sit for an hour before assembling.
For the Cream Filling:
1 quart plain yogurt
1 cup sugar
zest from 1 lemon
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 container Cool Whip
1. Line a stainer with paper towels. Pour in the yogurt and let drain for at least 4 hours to over night. The yogurt will become much thicker.
2. Mix sugar with lemon zest.
3. Once yogurt is drained, combine sugar mix, yogurt, and lemon juice.
4. Gently fold in Cool Whip until well combined.
1. Cut cake into 4 layers
2. Put the bottom layer down on your serving piece and pipe a thick layer of cream around the center of the cake.
3. Scatter berries on top of the cream and then pipe another layer of cream on top of the berries.
Yummy! Yummy! Off to a great week. Please take a second to vote.