Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pretty Perfect


Please take a quick second to vote for BLOOM as best party blog!  Just click here. Then click the thumbs up by BLOOM.  THANK YOU!  It's very close. You can vote each day until Thursday, June 7th. XO, Jenny

Some great party inspiration last week around the web.  Are you planning any summer parties. Send pictures to me.  I would love to share them with our readers.  My favorite party from last week:

Love Letters on Amy Atlas


I am definitely in love with this love letter feature.  If you look closely, you will see that pages from old books were used to make the heart garland and I love that some of the hearts were made three dimensional and some are 2 dimensional.  Pages of books also line some of the dessert trays.  Very clever play on the party theme!




Isn't the cake great?!  Thanks for voting.
XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment