Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pretty Perfect

Hi My Friends- Sorry we didn't have a Make It Monday yesterday.  Half of my house (including me) was struck with the stomach flu.  I spent the past two days in bed dozing in and out of Honey Boo Boo and Real House Wives of Atlanta marathons. In a word- WOW! SO glad to be moving again.  I needed a huge dose of beauty. Here is what has inspired me from around the web the past few weeks...

Dream Butterfly & Polka Dot Dessert Table on HWTM
of course, LOVE the color scheme and all the girlie elements.

Little House On The Prairie on HWTM-
My favorite book from childhood.  I love all of the sweet details

and I am so excited to share this adorable CUPCAKE FAIRY PARTY submitted by Jenny of The NY Melrose Family.  Jenny writes:

The party was inspired by Riley’s favorite book, Camilla the Cupcake Fairy by Tim Bugbird.  If you haven’t read it, I promise you won’t be sorry.  It’ll have your little princess even more excited about cupcakes than she already is.  My color scheme for the party was hot pink and lime green.  I tried to carry the color scheme throughout the entire party.  My absolute favorite part of the party was the dessert table.  I made absolutely everything, which included a three tiered fondant cupcake cake, cupcakes sprinkled with green fairy dust, magic wand pretzels, magic wand fruit kabobs, magic wand chocolate lollipops and cupcake sugar cookies.

Make sure to jump on over to each site to very the complete party.
I HOPE to feature more of your parties in 2013.  Send them in to bloomonline@sbcglobal.net!
XO,
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. A Little House on the Prairie Party!? LOVE it, it was one of my favorite book series and TV Shows. Half Pint, Pa...Ioved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing our Cupcake Fairy Birthday Party!

    ReplyDelete