Monday, November 28, 2011

Make It Monday- Advent Calendar

Advent calendars are such a fun way to get your loved ones (young and old) into the spirit of Christmas.  We always did advent calendars each December when I was growing up .  I remember how excited I was each day to wake up and claim my little prize.

This year I made an advent calendar that I saw in Martha Stewart.  Each little bag if filled with a small candy or mini toy and attached to ribbon with a clothes pin.  The bags are actually hot dog bags from the food supply store and the labels are  formatted from an Avery template downloaded online but you could even just hand write them.







Here's some other fun advent calendars I found around the web...

il 570xN.107766622 Best Advent Calendars of 2010
advent22 25 Unique Advent Calendars

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. So cute and fun! Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom.

    ReplyDelete