Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eat, PINK and Be Married on HWTM



Today was a huge mile stone for me.  I am so humbled and honored to have the Eat, PINK and Be Married Bridal Shower that I hosted for my sweet sister featured on Hostess With The Mostess, the be all, end all of party planning site- the queen of all party planners.  I have been holding my breathe for the past month waiting for this to post and it is really a professional high for me.  THANKS to Jenn, Amber and the entire Hostess With The Mostess Team.  That's all- I'm overwhelmed and speechless.  I can retire happy, professionally complete;)  Hop on over to HWTM and check it out.
























I am happy to send you the file for these adorable pink party quote that were on each table if you

1.  Follow Bloom Designs on Pinterest or follow my blog as a Person in Bloom.
2. Post a comment with your email address or send me an email with your email address so I can send it to you.

I keep the one about princesses in a small silver frame over the dryer to read as I'm folding laundry- makes me smile.  The rest of the printables from the party are available in my Etsy store.  I think they would also work great for a baby shower or birthday party.  If you haven't had a chance to see the milk and cookies dessert table I did for my sisters engagement party, check it out here.
XO

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You are so talented, just keep doing what you are doing! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations!!! It is like you won an Oscar in Party Planning!!! Your party is amazing and deserves to be featured on HWTM!!!!
    I love the quotes, monograms, EVERYTHING!!!!
    Beautiful girls and amazing Party!!!!!
    xoxo
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jenny!! Your sister is one lucky gal! What a great party that looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over and looked at the party! So cute and those desserts made me hungry!I don't think you could have added a single detail to make that party more perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!! I would love the printable quotes to use for my daughter's Princess Party

    annlouise1@live.com.au

    Thanx for you generosity :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I absolutely love how you decorated your sisters bridal shower! I would love the printable quotes for one of my friend's birthday!

    chelsey317@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!!! I will definitely be purchasing the collection for my sister's bridal shower.

    I would LOVE these!

    uyevents@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Could I please have this princess design? Melissab1202@yahoo.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this theme!!!!!!!!

    stephleatherwood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the printable quotes to use ! What a perfect theme for a bride :)

    BLHoffman88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love these for my daughters' room! I have 3!
    Ktencza123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete