Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tiny Details


Please remember to vote for me on the circle of moms best party blog contest.  Just click here.  No logging in or registering just one thumbs up click.  YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY.   I REALLY appreciate it. 
I've done several posts on tiny details that can take your party from good to great- custom stamps, bows, relabeling and repackaging to name a few.  When I am searching for party ideas, I am always coming across some amazing tiny details that add so much charm and character to a party.  As I wrote in our first series post:

Tiny Details- often simple, inexpensive and most require just a little bit of extra time.  These small details are a way to add to the theme and atmosphere of your party making it a bit more special. 

As a spin off to our good vs. great series, I am starting a new reoccurring feature called "Tiny Details" so that I can share these great inspirations.




LOVE the bunting on the chair backs in the party colors and nautical theme fabrics along with the sailor hats.  Chairs take up a lot of room at your party.  Don't stop your decor at the table.

Also from the same party- I just love the cording and life saver tied around the drink jars.   Such a clever idea to add to the nautical theme.




Our very first good vs. great was ombre candy jars.  These jars take it one step further. (greatest?)
Such a simple idea- wish I would have thought of it! Best of all, it doesn't cost you any more money- just patience.   I cannot wait to you this detail.

Thank you for voting!
XO,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment