Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Link Party

Link party!  I love looking at all the links each week.  I am simply amazed by all of the creativity.  It's truly inspiring.  Last week's most viewed links were

Goldfish Bowl Cake Pops by Pint Sized Baker


S'mores on a Log by Can't Stop Making Things



and


Oh my gosh!  Don't these all just scream summer! Congratulations ladies.  Please grab a button and hyperlink back!  Well done.



Ready?  This is your chance to share something YOU'VE created on my blog.  I would love for you to share your parties, creative holiday ideas, and favors. Really, I would love to see anything pretty.  Next week, I will highlight some of the most viewed links. 

HOWEVER,  if you want to be featured, you must have a link back (text hyperlink or my linked button) to my site on your blog. Thank you!


 A few rules:
1. Please be a follower of Bloom Designs Online (a member in bloom)
2. Link directly to your idea not your home page.
3. Insert a text hyperlink back to my blog or grab my button and link it back.
4. No Etsy shops, giveaways or personal link parties.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny for another party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Jenny. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting, Jenny :)

    p.s. You know you have word verification on your comments, right? Do you get a lot of spam?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny,
    Thanks for hosting another wonderful party. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete