Friday, July 13, 2012

White Party!

Last weekend I had the most incredible time hosting an adult "white" party with 4 of my dear friends.  No printables or banners, just white hot fun!  I love hosting parties with a color for the theme.  It just pulls the party together.  Guests were asked to wear white and all of the decorations, drinks and food played on this theme.  For hors d'oeuvres, guest snacked on a white cheese and a crudité platter.  Dinner featured white sea bass, mashed potato bar and sauteed white corn.  The dessert table was filled with mini vanilla and coconut cupcakes, mini white donuts, vanilla ice cream mini cones, cheesecake bites, white chocolate mousse shots, and meringue tarts along with white candy.


Winchell's can make mini donuts and donut holes in any color!











Drinks? White wine and white sangria, of course.


 My favorite styling trick of this party- battery operated lanterns under the cocktails tables.  As the night went on the the tables began to glow.  So beautiful!!!! It was a bit difficult to capture with my flash but I think you can get the effect below.


Of course no summer party is complete without a diving competition.


It was a total splash!

There is still plenty of summer time left to host a party like this!  Have a great weekend.
XO,
Jenny


24 comments:

  1. What fun! Looks like everyone was having a fabulous time! And what a great group of happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable party! Visiting from tt&j :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful and great table. Everyone looks so pretty. Saw same party on Housewifes of Beverly Hills. Alot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love theme parties! I am very impressed that the guys also showed up in white! Looks like a lot of fun - love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning party! I love the attention to detail and the dedication to the white theme. Girl after my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This party is amazing!!! Well done! Just popping in from TT&J :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Who'd have thought an all white party could be so dramatic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looked beautiful and fun...bummed I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! Beautiful styling and so many gorgeous treats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun theme for a party! Everything & everyone looks wonderful!
    Love all your desserts too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Thanks for sharing! We would love to have you link up some of your projects over at our party!

    http://baked-inthesouth.blogspot.com/2012/07/made-it-by-monday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that looks so stylish! Great! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun party! Love all the white desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing party! Thank you for posting on Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you'll be back this week.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun idea. Everything looks fabulous. I love all your ideas for the food and drinks. It's so great to see everyone dressed in white too. Fabulous! Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything and everyone looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Craftionary. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House which goes live at 8am CST on Monday. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the bash. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! I love how elegant everything is in white. The glowing tables are my favorite part though. What a lovely party! I totally want to throw one of these, but now I have to talk my husband (Who lives in old jeans) into wearing white pants. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! Everything turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply stunning!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! I love neutral colors, especially all white and I love how elegant this looks. Gorgeous party, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found your blog a few weeks back through one of your link parites and have fallen in love with your blog! This white party is so elegant.

    If you get a chance I would love if you would link up this white party post to my own "Pin Party"

    http://www.sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/07/pintastic-monday-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful!! featured this tonight! stop by and grab a button!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic! I love it! Thanks for linking up and have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete